Image Map

Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Currently


I can not BELIEVE it is already April. We are down to 9 weeks. 9 weeks people! Time for April's Currently. I am linking up with Farley from Oh Boy, Fourth Grade.





listening: My hubs is watching "Field of Dreams, which he LOVES. I enjoy listening to him enjoy his movie.

loving: My aunt and I COMPLETELY tore up our front yard this past week. We tore out weeds, scraggly "grass", turned soil, laid black mat (to battle the horrendous weeds and scraggly "grass"), planted a tree and a TON of plants. It looks like a totally different yard and I couldn't be happier with the results.

thinking: I am a very lucky woman. I am so blessed to have my amazing family, dogs, home, job...the list could go on and on.

wanting: This past week FLEW by! I could really use a little more Spring Break.
needing: 3rd Quarter ended right before Spring Break so report cards go home tho Friday.

hours and last day: I am usually at school by 7:00 and leave around 4:00 since I don't have bus duty anymore. We share duties and I have 1st and 3rd Quarter. LOVE not having duty 4th Quarter! Our last day was supposed to be June 10th but since we missed a total of 9 days because of snow and ice this year we are now going until the 13th. The last day of school is Friday the 13th...should be interesting.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful April!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through the April Currently linky. It seems we'll all be making up those pesky bad weather days!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you get out? We were supposed to go to June 13th to make up 9 weather days but found out this evening that it was changed to the 12th. Score!
    :c)

    ReplyDelete