Image Map

Saturday, April 26, 2014

C.Jayne Teach

So, have you heard? The fabulous C. Jayne Teach is launching her new spring line and I can't wait!


She has such useful and adorable products in her shop. This "Pep Talk" mug is one of my favorites:

Isn't it great?!? I need this for school ASAP. I think it would make a fab gift for my team members as well. Who does't love a little pick me up in the form of a clever mug?

C.Jayne Teach also has notecards, desk pads, personalized clip boards, the list goes on and on. The color palettes and designs are cheerful and oh so sweet.


Her piece de resistance is the Teacher Anchor.

The Anchor is an organizational binder filled with over 300 pages to help you stay organized and stylish all at the same time. It looks amazing! C. Jayne Teach is accepting pre-orders for the 2014/2015 Teacher Anchor as we speak, er, blog. The 2013/2014 Anchors sold out in just 6 weeks so hop on over to her site, sign up for the newsletter, and get yourself on that list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment