I am so on the countdown. 13 school days left until my first real teacher summer...and the crowd goes WILD! I have worked Summer School ever single summer of my 10 year career, crazy talk, I know. So, in honor of my first real "teacher summer", I am linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class to list the Top Ten Things I want to do this summer.
1. Organize my classroom BEFORE I leave for the summer. This is what I was doing in July last year and I refuse to do it again.
2. Hang out with these two adorable darlings. My niece and nephew are 7 and 5 years old. Looking at this picture is like looking into a mirror of my younger brother and I. Love them!
3. Spend A LOT of time looking at this view. My dad lives on a great little inland in Michigan. I had the pleasure of spending my summers here as a little girl and am lucky enough to get to go back and visit every summer. This is a view from his deck.
4. Ride my bike. My husband gave me this fantastic bicycle for our anniversary back in February. It's turquoise, vintage-y, and fabulous.
5. Spend more time with our wonderful pups. I don;t get to spend nearly enough time with them during the school year sos I am really looking forward to some quality pup time this summer.
|Miles the Calm One|
|Ava the Diva|
7. Spending morning coffee time on my beautiful front porch. Ceiling fans blowing, birds chirping, I am getting relaxed just thinking about it.
8. Filling in my brand new 2014/2015 planner. I LOVE filling in a planner.
9. Going to Lake Michigan for a week with my marvelous aunt and cousin! The cottage we are staying in is literally ON the beach. It is going to be incredible.
Well, that's my plan for my Top Ten. What about you? I'd love to hear about your summer plans!