Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July "Currently"

Oh Summer, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
I must say that this whole "teacher summer" deal is pretty fantastic. This is my very first summer not working summer school (after teaching for 10 years!) and I am LOVING it. It is a little strange to not have to be doing anything at any certain time and I keep feeling like I am late for something but it is still amazing. I am getting so much done around the house, reading, watching funny shows, relaxing by my "pool" ( I will post more on that later, it is FANTASTIC ), really just enjoying myself. It is fabulous.
I have linked up with Farley over at Oh' Boy, 4th Grade for July's Currently. You should too!


5 comments:

  1. This is the first summer in 3 years that I have had completely off. I spent the last 3 working on my Master's. It's been so nice to just sit back and enjoy summer and everything that goes along with it. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your first summer off...it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! I am an East Carolina Alum! Moved to Florida in 2003 from Greenville, NC! I miss living in NC. I am enjoying not teaching summer school for the first time in 5 years. You've got me beat with 10! Love you blog! I'm your newest follower!

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog - I just found you through Farley's currently.
    Click below to stop by my blog and say hi!
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a good first summer off!!!!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete