So, lots of us have these clear plastic countertop drawers in our classrooms, right? Right. I have a few sets of them that I have had for YEARS and they have definitely seen better days.
I needed to do something about these, stat. My fantastic friend Julie, (who teaches kindergarten, brave soul!) recently texted me a picture of her clear plastic drawer makeover and, holy wow, They looked AH-MAZING! I was impressed, inspired, and excited. I got right to work gathering my Julie-suggested supplies.
I am sure this is what Fiestaware fruit dishes were meant for.
Scrapbook paper from Mardel. ADORABLE.
Once I had everything gathered up I "measured" the paper by just sticking it into the drawer and folding the sides in until I got it were I wanted it. I then cut the paper to size and painted the watered down glue onto the printed side. The paper molded nicely to inside of each drawer and actually was easier to install than I expected. I painted more glue onto the backside of the paper and VIOLA! Totally new (looking) drawers!